Chemiluminescent detection systems have emerged as the best all-around method for the detection of Western blots. They eliminate the hazards associated with radioactive materials and toxic chromogenic substrates.
The speed and sensitivity of these methods are unequaled by traditional alternatives. Because results are generated on film, it is possible to record and store data permanently, and blots detected with chemiluminescent methods are easily stripped for subsequent reprobing with additional antibodies.
HRP (Horseradish Peroxidase) conjugated secondary antibodies are utilized in conjunction with specific chemiluminescent substrates to generate the light signal. HRP-antibody conjugates have a very high turnover rate, giving good sensitivity with short reaction times.
Product Specific Information
MA5-15367 targets HRP in WB applications and shows reactivity with Tag samples.
The MA5-15367 immunogen is a purified recombinant fragment of HRP expressed in E. Coli.
- Species Reactivity: Chemical
- Host/Isotype Mouse/: IgG1
- Type: Antibody
- Clone: 3A5C6
- Immunogen: Purified recombinant fragment of HRP expressed in E. Coli.
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Form: Liquid
- Concentration: Conc. Not Determined
- Storage: buffer ascites
- Contains: 0.03% sodium azide
- Storage conditions Store: at 4°C short term. For long term storage, store at -20°C, avoiding freeze/thaw cycles.
- RRID: AB_10984341